Monday, March 30, 2009

Lake Weekend

When it rains, it pours . . . and last week at our house, it poured! My car had to be serviced and the computer crashed, so Jack spent the week running from one place to the next. And since the computer went AWOL, I didn't have any new photos uploaded. Now I have a working computer and pictures. I guess the Lord knew we wouldn't have time to deal with these things beginning this week. Last week was Jack's final week at home before his new job, and it was spring break for his MBA program, so he didn't have to turn in any schoolwork.
One of the updates I missed last week was our trip to the lake the previous weekend. It was a nice getaway before our schedules go into frenzy mode again. Carter enjoyed zooming around the house and knocking down the building-block structures built by his daddy and his Uncle Brad.

No comments: