Jack and I had macaroni and cheese for dinner last Thursday night, and I put a few pieces on Carter's tray for him. He loved it! I couldn't scoop it onto his tray fast enough, and he couldn't get the pieces into his mouth fast enough! He was slapping his face trying to get those noodles in his mouth.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
If Mama Wants to Please Me . . .
. . . she's only got to cheese me!
Jack and I had macaroni and cheese for dinner last Thursday night, and I put a few pieces on Carter's tray for him. He loved it! I couldn't scoop it onto his tray fast enough, and he couldn't get the pieces into his mouth fast enough! He was slapping his face trying to get those noodles in his mouth.

Jack and I had macaroni and cheese for dinner last Thursday night, and I put a few pieces on Carter's tray for him. He loved it! I couldn't scoop it onto his tray fast enough, and he couldn't get the pieces into his mouth fast enough! He was slapping his face trying to get those noodles in his mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment